Apply Now

Undergraduate Programs

First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.

Graduate Programs

Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.

Online Programs

Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.

You are here

Request Information

There’s no better time than now to take the next step in your education. Request information for a Medaille College program below... 

Undergraduate Programs

First-time freshmen and transfer students looking for the full on-campus college experience.

Adult and Graduate Programs

Working professionals and adults who've been out of school for a while, looking to advance their careers.

Online Programs

Students looking to earn a degree entirely online.

Visit Medaille

Undergraduate Programs

High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.

Adult and Graduate Programs

Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.

Online Programs

Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.

International Studentsnext

You are here

International students enrolled in Buffalo Campus undergraduate programs must meet the standard admission criteria of Medaille College. In addition, they must present evidence that they have command of the English language. An English language proficiency test; the minimum acceptable scores are as follows:


Paper-Based TOEFL 












Certified transcripts of secondary and college work must be submitted. All non-US/Canadian transcripts should be accompanied by certified translations. Certified translations can be attained through one of the following agencies: (World Education Services) or www.ece.or (Educational Credential Evaluators). This procedure is necessary for official credit, grade, and language conversion. The Admissions Office will not review academic credentials without evaluation from one of the above agencies. Since federal and/or state financial aid is not available to international students, they are required to present certified evidence of sufficient funding to cover their educational expenses.