Tuition Payment Policynext
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Adult & Graduate Admissions
- Online Admissions
- Veterans & Military
- Canadian Teacher Education
- Transfer & Experience Credits
- Financial Aid
- Admissions Team
- Request Information
- Visit Medaille
You are here
Tuition Payment Policy
Tuition and fees are due and payable on or before the first scheduled day of classes each semester. Satisfactory payment arrangements must be established by the first day of class to avoid a $150.00 late fee.
- Pay with cash, check, money order, Master Card, Visa, Discover Card or American Express.
- Complete Financial Aid - have all your financial aid in place by the start of school.
- Enroll in Payment Plan - Contact the Student Accounts Office for information on our payment plan options.
- Employer Reimbursement.
A combination of payment arrangements may be utilized. Please be advised that prior semester balances cannot be carried over to the next semester and will prohibit a student from registering for the next semester, receiving his/her grades, transcripts or diploma.
Payment Plan Options
From Student Account Office phone 716-880-2309 or 716-880-2271 or 716-880-2235
There is a new Semester Payment Plan at Medaille College
- It is a semester payment plan – you are signing up for one semester only. Must re-enroll each new semster. Offered for the fall and spring semesters only.
- $40 enrollment fee due each semester at sign-up.
- Look at your bill, have your total charges and total aid ready, so it will calculate your semester budget for the plan. Need assistance with the proper budget? Contact Student Accounts.
- There are 5 payments due on the first of each month. For the fall semester it runs from August through December. For the spring semester it runs from January to May.
- You can enroll after the first due date or up to one week after the second due date in a semester, but must make payments for past due dates at enrollment.
- There is a $35 late fee for late payments.
- Log into MedailleOne with your user name and password.
(Need help with login contact IT Helpdesk at 716-880-2282 or email@example.com)
- Click on “Student” tab, then click on “Review eBill”
- This is your home page for your student account information.
- Click on “Payment Plans” at the top of page
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Select Term “Fall 2015” and click “Select”
- The plan details will come up, click “Continue”
- Fill in amount from tuition bill in “Charges” box for tuition (no commas)
Fill in amount from tuition bill in “Credits” box for financial aid (no commas)
It will calculate your net budget when you click “Display Schedule"
(Need help with your budget? Contact Student Accounts office.)
- The payment schedule comes up.
- At the bottom of the page, you can select whether you want to Set up Automatic Payments or not by clicking “Yes” or “No”.
- When donewith this page, click “Continue”
- It will ask you for payment information, answer each question as it comes up. You can also choose to save payment options. When doneclick “Continue”.
- “Payment Plan Agreement” page comes up, read through it and at the bottom click “I Agree” in the box and then click “Continue”.
- Done with enrollment. You will see the $40 Payment Plan Enrollment Fee charged to the tuition bill and the $40 payment for the fee on the bill.
- When making payments each month, (if not on automatice payments), go to MedailleOne, “Student” tab, “Review eBill”tab and click “Payment” tab at top.
- Scroll down to bottom of page and be sure to always click “Pay Next Installment”. This will properly record your payment for the next installment due.
- You can also contact the Student Accounts office to make the payment and we will record that the installment payment was made on your plan.
- You can pay off the plan early, with our office, with no penalty.
Recalculating Budget After Enrollment:
- Contact the Student Accounts office for assistance.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
A student receiving employer tuition reimbursement is required to provide the Student Accounts office with a letter from their employer prior to the first scheduled day of classes identifying the employee-student and the terms of the employer’s reimbursement policy. Assuming the necessary documentation has been received, Medaille College Student Accounts office will recognize the employer’s tuition payment policy and defer receipt of tuition and/or fees accordingly. Future semester deferments are only available to students who fulfill their payment obligations in accordance with the employer reimbursement plan. Failure to do so will result in a $150.00 late fee assessment to the student’s account.
Students owing a balance or whose financial aid has not been completed and are not registered with Tuition Management Systems will be expected to pay the balance of their tuition for the semester in full (minus any financial aid), by the first day of class. Students opting to pay their tuition in full, rather than utilizing the TMS payment plan and who fail to make their payment, by the first day of class will be assessed a $150.00 late charge.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Medaille College Student Accounts Office at (716) 880-2235, 880-2271 or 880-2309, with any questions regarding this payment policy.