Our biology degree program in Buffalo has produced graduates that have gone on to careers as:
Medaille students have completed internships at unique sites such as:
What sets Medaille’s biology degree program in New York apart?
- Low student-to-faculty ratio
- New chemistry lab scheduled to begin construction in May 2017
- Work shoulder to shoulder with a faculty of active practitioners and researchers in the lab and in the field
- Opportunities for teaching local youth through the Science in Bloom program
- Complete a dual program in biology and veterinary technology — with two degrees — in just four years
- Research opportunities alongside Medaille faculty that allow you to explore your passions
- The Life Sciences Club, which exposes you to career topics relating to the life sciences professions
- With the study of life being so broad, it makes sense that biology degree graduates can follow similarly broad and wide-ranging careers. Depending on individual interests, biology careers can lead to the study of living organisms such as animals, plants, humans or even bacteria. This investigation will help develop biological knowledge and improve the understanding of living processes for a number of different purposes, including treatment of disease and sustaining the natural environment.
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.