Criminal Justice (BS)
Criminal Justice (BS)
Medaille criminal justice majors may find experience opportunities in:
Students choose from four unique concentrations:
What sets Medaille’s bachelor’s degree program in criminal justice apart?
- Small classes
- One-on-one mentorship with professors in and out of the classroom
- Faculty with real work experience in the field — police officials, lawyers, federal agents and community advocates
- Six credit hours of hands-on internship experience, which gives students exposure to actual job conditions
- Rigorous training for students desiring a career in law enforcement or those seeking future graduate-level work
- A program focusing on criminal law, criminal procedure, ethics, law enforcement, courts, cross-cultural sensitivity, communication, modern technology, corrections and the societal impact of legal institutions
- Articulation agreements with two-year programs in criminal justice in the Western New York area
For transfer students, Medaille’s criminal justice degree program in Buffalo is designed to make the most of previous college transfer credits, and the College recognizes the educational value of and awards credit for many types of life experience related to our degree programs
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000
First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.