First time freshmen, transfer students and students who wish to apply for associate or bachelor’s degree programs.
Students who wish to apply for master’s degree programs or advanced certifications.
Students who wish to apply for our online-only degree programs.
High school students and transfer students who want to enroll in day classes at the Buffalo campus.
Adult learners applying to our undergraduate or graduate degree programs at either our Buffalo or Rochester campuses.
Adult learners applying to our online undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Liberal Studies (AS/BS)next
Liberal Studies (AS/BS)
Medaille students have embraced local learning opportunities at a wide variety of locations, including:
According to a report from the Association of American Colleges & Universities, business and nonprofit leaders are looking for employees with the skills developed by degrees like Medaille’s associate or bachelor’s in liberal studies:
What sets Medaille’s liberal studies program apart?
- The opportunity to design your own education — a program built specifically for you, by you
- Small classes
- Accomplished faculty with real-world experience
- Close faculty-student mentoring relationships
- Focus on valuable critical thinking, communication and writing skills
- Interview preparation and important connections through Medaille’s Career Planning office
You have an exciting journey ahead —
and we’ll be there every step of the way.
Medaille College is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates and professionals. Each one of Medaille’s undergraduate programs prepares you for the workplace through hands-on learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000
- Personalized support
- Student-centered environment
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Vibrant campus located in the heart of the City of Buffalo Relevant real-world experiences
- More than two-dozen clubs and activities
- Successful NCAA Division III athletic teams
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
Phone: (716) 880-2000