Please note: The scheduling of Medaille College events MUST take precedence over all Outside Entity reservations. Medaille College reserves the right to cancel these reservations (1) if they conflict in any way with the policies or regulations of the College regarding meetings on campus or (2) if they violate any federal, state or local law.
- All requests must be submitted via the Event Registration Form, regardless of the reason for use of the space.
- All requests require at least two (2) weeks’ notice. Event Registration Forms that are submitted and provide less than two (2) weeks’ notice cannot be guaranteed. Room availability, Aramark set-up assistance, A/V support, and/or Chartwells catering may not be available.
- Please allow at least 1–2 business days for requests to be reviewed. Approvals are not given immediately upon request.
- Space will not be considered reserved until a completed Event Registration Form has been submitted, received and approved. Approval/denial notifications are delivered to requestors with a copy of the original request form.
- Students are not permitted to reserve space on the Buffalo Campus. A faculty or staff adviser MUST sign and submit the request.
- Non-Medaille groups must sign the Insurance Requirements/Hold Harmless Form and supply the College with an up-to-date Certificate of Liability. Reservation requests will not be reviewed or approved without having these documents in place.
- Alcohol will not be permitted without prior authorization from the Dean of Students. This is required for all three Campuses. There must also be a designated bartender when alcohol is present. For 4th floor Cafe policies, please see Mary Johnson.
- Access the Event Registration form. The form can be completed electronically and submitted via e-mail.
- Limit requests to one (1) date and one (1) room per form.
- Setups: If a reserved space requires an arrangement other than what is normally there, a setup plan must be submitted so that Facilities knows what needs to be done and when the setup needs to be completed.
- All setups MUST be supplied IN DETAIL at the time of request. Detailed diagrams are preferred.
- Please do not indicate that set up details will be submitted “at a later date”. Arrangements may need to be made well in advance if rentals and additional staffing are required.
- When completing the Event Registration Form, the Begin & End Times are to have a minimum of one (1) hour before the event and one (1) hour after the event built in. The Begin and End Times do not indicate the duration of the event, rather they indicate the duration of occupancy.
- Catering: Requests for Chartwells to supply food and/or beverages must be indicated on the Event Registration Form. Details for catering must also be e-mailed to Mark Metz in advance – again, a two (2) week notice is required.
- Audio / Visual Equipment: Computer, microphone, projector, or any other IT related assistance should be requested through the IT department website.
- Details can be changed as the event approaches. However, preliminary information must be supplied to give everyone a starting point. Two (2) week notice is required for preliminary information.
Event Cancelations: Please contact the appropriate person listed below as soon as it is known an event will not take place.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT:
Mary Johnson: (x2218) Gym, Quad, Sullivan Center, 4th floor Café
Emily Kelley: (x2365) All Classrooms, Computer Labs (H216, H217, D222, M310), Science Labs, Lecture Hall
Audrey Grochocki: (x2202) Foyer, President’s Dining Room, M104, H201 Conference Room. Please call regarding the President’s Board Room; the form is not required.
Medaille College Library: (x2283). Please call to reserve the Library Conference Room; the form is not required.
Facilities: (x2527). Only call with questions about set-ups. Work needing to be done must have a work order placed.
Chartwells Catering: (x2106). Please call with any questions regarding ordering food, beverages, or linens.
Chet Klimek: (x2160). Please call with any questions about how to order equipment or what equipment is available.