You are here
Live the Student Life at Medaille
Student life is more than going to class and studying. Build a well-rounded college experience through student activities and clubs. Take advantage of the expert services available to you. Eat healthy with a variety of dining options. Go out, get involved and live life at Medaille.
The more activities, clubs and organizations you participate in, the better your Medaille experience becomes. It all starts at the Sullivan Center. This is where you can work out, meet up and chow down. There’s always something happening, even if you’re off campus. You’re in the heart of Buffalo so there’s plenty of entertainment and cultural attractions.
Get involved and be an active student. Visit all of Medaille’s Student Life pages to see what activities, services and benefits are available to you.
- Living at Medaille: This is your home away from home. Get comfortable in our residence halls and experience life on campus.
- Commuter Services: Every student gets access to Medaille resources and there are even more perks associated with being a commuter student.
- Dining Services: No matter what you’re craving, Medaille’s Sullivan Center dining options satisfies with refreshing frozen yogurt, healthy salads and nutritious meals.
- Wellness Center: Maintaining a healthy body and mind leads to personal and academic success. The Wellness Center keeps you healthy
- Public Safety: Your success and safety are our primary concerns. We remain vigilant in our efforts to keep every student safe.
- Student Activities: Attend activity nights and concerts, join a club or start your own. There’s always something going on at Medaille.
- Career Planning: Medaille is the place where college meets career. We have the systems in place that focus on your future career success.
- College Store: Stock up on school supplies, get your textbooks for the upcoming semester and the rock latest Mavericks gear.
- Information Technology: Need help logging on to Blackboard or registering your video game console? Visit the IT page for answers to all your tech questions.