About Christine Lazzaro
- B.A. in Sociology and Health and Human Services, University at Buffalo
- M.S. in Student Personnel Administration, SUNY Buffalo State College
- Academic Advisement Counselor at Medaille College since 2002
- TV: The Goldbergs, The Big Bang Theory, This is Us and travel shows
- Food: Chocolate, ice cream, pasta and pizza
- Movies: The Sound of Music, Father of the Bride and Beauty and the Beast
- Book: Mysteries, Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games Series and The Book Thief
Interests and Fun Facts:
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I have three children – Emma, Lauren and Andrew.
- I enjoy reading, drawing, painting and going to the movies with my husband.