About George Deacon
- B.A. in English and Media Studies from the University at Buffalo
- M.S. in Student Personnel Administration from Buffalo State College
- Academic Advisor at Medaille since 2003
- Movies: Glenngarry Glen Ross, Apocalypse Now, Swimming to Cambodia, Adaptation
- TV: Six Feet Under, Breaking Bad
- Music: Jazz (John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, John Zorn)
- Food: Filet Mignon and Lucky Charms (not necessarily in that order)
- Authors: Herman Melville and James Joyce
- Reading, hiking (especially the old forests of Zoar Valley), photography, collecting old books.
- My wife and I live in North Buffalo with our twin children.
- I am rarely seen without a cup of coffee (with half and half and no sugar).