Academic Accommodations Renewal Form

Undergraduate Programs
First-time freshmen and transfer students looking for the full on-campus college experience.

Request Info For Undergraduate Programs


Post-Traditional Undergrad
and Graduate Programs

Working professionals and adults who've been out of school for a while, looking to advance their careers.

Request Info For Post-Traditional Undergrad and Graduate Programs


Online Programs
Students looking to earn a degree entirely online.

Request Info For Online Programs


Academic Accommodations Renewal Form

Designed for students who desire to keep their accommodations the same as the previous semester, this form is for those who are currently registered with the Office of Accessibility Services and have previously met with the Accessibility Services coordinator to discuss accommodations. If you are not registered with the Office of Accessibility Services and have not yet met with the Accessibility Services coordinator, please visit the Academic Success Center in Huber 107 to schedule an appointment or contact the coordinator at (716) 880-3088.

Are there changes to your accommodations request?
If yes, please schedule an appointment with the coordinator of Accessibility Services in Huber 107.
Would you like all instructors informed?
Would you like to be notified when accommodations have been shared?